Re: [compost_tea] Re: Some people!

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:43:41 -0800 (PST)

My "best" in field results this year have come from
the EPM machine. I modified the growing solutions with
the Norsen machines because of obvious problems there.
I dont know why I had problems or others do with the
EPM machines getting good fungal numbers. Maybe the
bag? Nutrient mix? I just dont know. But I got above
average results with the Bob in the growing solutions
machine with Lowenfells mix and other additives so its
not the water. I recently got the larger hole sized
bags from Bruce and plan on "always" using pre-treated
vermi or activated this spring and see what happens.
Like i said, i get great results from the machine, but
i have to be able to show good test to my customers.
RayG

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511