Re: [compost_tea] air diffusers

From: Tim Livingstone <tlivingstone_at_jollyfarmer.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:23:42 -0400

Dennis,

If this is the 3/4" diameter one recommended as being used in
shrimp tanks, Yes, we've tried it. The holes are spaced apart such
that not much air is provided per linear foot of tubing. For tea, it
wasn't nearly enough to be of value to us.

Holding down a flexible paper tube was also troublesome.

Hope this helps,
Tim Livingstone

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511