Re: [compost_tea] cleaning equipment

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:39:53 -0800 (PST)

Thats all good, except the average farmer in my area
owns 7k acres and they are usually smaller farms that
he has bought and are in different areas. If i just
show up at his shop he may be 100 miles away. So, they
dont want anything to do with the cleaning, and if
they have a "hand" do it, there is sometimes an
excuse, so my experience is, if i dont want to wait
till next year to try again because something went
wrong, i better do it, or have one of my guys do it
now for them. RayG

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511