Re: [compost_tea] Re: Not confused and Not alarmed

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:48:38 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Justin. You said it better than i could -have. But- Spigold is right in his claim
that getting more users out there will make all our efforts easier. If we could conjure 200 million ACT believers and users in the US the USDA might listen to us as well as they listen to our chemical competition. (( Will votes ever count for as much as contributions?)) Who was it said when corporations run the country instead of people we will have fascizm , not democracy. We have corporations running government right now. .
Spigold, I think that getting rich is not as much our objective as is staying solvent so we can continue. Few of us started with such deep pockets we can produce without breaking at least even. In my case another company I built 30 years ago is sustaining my income and furishing space, heat light water and a machine shop that subsidises Bob's. Been going on 5 years. This year I hope to return enough to pay the ADDED expense of my using the space. Next year to pay some rent on the space then to break even. Get rich? If what I and other manufacturers get rich it will be in terms of how rich we feel about the contribution we are making to our dear mother EARTH

Jason that question and answer was some time in December 12 6 03 wasn't it?
Dec 6 2003 Where you are is it day - month- year like it should be??