RE: [compost_tea] Re: DO Meters

From: Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:55:37 -0800

Thanks to Ted, I spoke to a fellow at ICM (see below) and we discussed
their DO meters.
I prefer their digital to their analog models. Their prices are in the
$300's.

http://www.icmmeters.com/2003PriceList.pdf

The company is in Oregon and has been in business for 30 years.

Not having used a DO meter, I explained what I wanted to do. The man
said to just have the probe with its 10' cable remain in the tank
through the brewing process
and just read the numbers off the unit. Sounds simple enough. Comes
with a one
year warranty.

Milwaukee Instruments is my next stop.

Nick, I've seen your eye-catching rig and web site. Nicely done.
If you catch this email, which DO meter are you using?

Thanks,

Judi