[compost_tea] RE: weird wine grapes

From: Mike Benton <compost_at_mweb.co.za>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 06:31:08 +0200

Hi everybody. Chris Reid has asked me for an update on my weird wine grape
saga, so I choose to reply to the group rather and save myself another
email.
Thanks to everybody for their replies and suggestions both on and off the
list .I have not wanted to bug anybody over the festive season with my
follow up questions and replies but most of that is now behind us and work
goes on .
Doc Elaine was going to discuss this with Arden Anderson and that is a reply
that I look forward to. Thanks to the internet people in other countries can
get advice from experts who in the past where only available between the
covers of a book.
Enough waffling... I will visit the farm again on Monday and let everyone
know what the present situation is and once I have some sort of a summary I
will post that to list as well as of course going through it with the
client. Just to reassure everyone at this point it is not a case of " All
compost tea is bad"...Far from it in fact they realise that something went
askew but now would like to avoid a reoccurrence in the future as they
continue with the program in the new season.

Regards
Mike Benton
Compost Technologies
mike_at_composttea.co.za mobile 0823345371

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: