[compost_tea] specific uses of tea document in file section

From: chriscreid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:41:16 -0000

The next document of compiled posts is now in the file section of
the website. I'm working on these not in order, but in order of
ease of publishing. In this case, the posts were largely going to
speak for themselves and again could be ordered alphabetically by
subject. So we go from ingredients to using tea, and have skipped
but not forgotten such topics as recipes, aeration, testing,
selecting and cleaning equipment, and so on.

You can print it and it has a table of contents, but it is long.
David Loring suggested the use of hyperlinks in these documents, so
it has been hyperlinked - go to table of contents and click to go to
section of document that interests you.

Worked with Elaine on expanding one of her very informative recent
posts, so be sure to see this front section of the document that
details how to set up a tea program. It includes some proxies to
use to figure out if you have fungal soil (if you can't test).

Hated to stop creating and post it -- today's messages were so
interesting that I appended them at the end of the document and put
links to them, even though they are out of alpha order.

Hope it is useful to you.

Chris Reid

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: