Re: [compost_tea] Re: CT on NOSB Agenda!

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:53:42 -0900

Thanks to Kirk and Steve for keeping us informed of the NOSB and NOB activi=
ty regarding compost tea.
Please continue to do so. We are getting to the point where we will, once =
again, have something to pass on to your legislative delegation regarding t=
he regulation of ACT and hopefully all on this list who can will react quic=
kly when that time comes...ie the publishing of the report.

Cheers,

Jeff L