Re: [compost_tea] Needing some help

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:00:08 EST

I am coming to South Africa in April, I think. Hum, check the website! Even
I am not sure where I will be!!!! Twila, help!

I'm in Australia just now, leave for New Zealand tomorrow, then back to the
US March 7, to Seattle meeting for ICTC (which I did not mean to sound like I
was hitting on the meeting in a previous post, just wanted to make it clear the
ICTC needs some HELP getting things done), then to Canada after that, then
New York. Don't know if I get to come home again before leaving for South
Africa. I hope so!

So, hope to see you in South Africa soon!

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
www.soilfoodweb.com
SFI Oregon, USA
SFI Australia
SFI New York
SFI Europe
SFI New Zealand

"Hope is not a feeling. It is not the belief that things will turn out well,
but the conviction that what we are doing makes sense, no matter how things
turn out." -- Vaclav Havel, former President of the Czech Republic