Re: [compost_tea] Re: Awesome,? for you,Yes

From: w.reece speas <wrspeas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:22:43 -0800 (PST)

You are the most awesome person !!! Yes! Thank you I would love that information, Do you want to mail that to me ,I'll pay the postage ,e-mail, ? that is so nice thank you sincerly Reece Speas / 541-521-9209

Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net> wrote:By the way Reese, if yoiu need help with a proposal, I can send you the one we did that got us the contract.

Regards,

Ted Peterson
Earth-Wise/Spirit of the Earth

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT