[compost_tea] Re: www.gardensalive.com

From: hi_yield1 <hi_yield1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 06:27:01 -0000

Jeff,
Does it really matter what the test results are?? No one peddling
compost tea can put down in writing on the bag a guaranteed analysis.
To many variables? Starting with the diversity of the compost to begin
with, consistency of and the many many many other human factors
involved. It's not in-vitro but with all of the specialized brewing
requirements involved it's damm close. However if your selling it how
can anyone possible claim they were ripped off?? With all of the CUA
disclaimers, it just had to be the consumer who can't follow simple
instructions. Gardens Alive CT is just as good or bad as the next!!
So Jeff I will be looking to see you and your cabbage at this years
Alaska State Fairs Giant Cabbage Weigh Off. Surely with the aid of
Messenger and your compost tea product you will take it all. I was
looking through my Alaskan Gardeners Handbook by Lenore Hedla
copyright 1987 the other day and saw you knelling beside an OS Cross
you were growing. So I know it won't be your first time. Time to put
up and prove your product. Then and only then will you make a believer
out of me. Then I will shut up and leave this forum for good. Now how
can you beat a deal like that. Take care and goooooood luck.
Hi_Yield1.

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff_at_g...>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511