QC/QA WAS Compost Tea variability wuz Re: [compost_tea] Re: do meter????

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 02:31:17 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Frank L Teuton" <fteuton_at_s...>
wrote:
> Hi Ted,
>
> <><><>><>Clipped by Dennis

> Sticking our heads in the sand won't deal responsibly with this
problem,

 only insisting on good QA/QC will do that.

<><>><><><><><<>Frank this will be a challenge? Who or which
organization will do this and at whose cost, of course? We'll need
standard test methods, specifications, certified technicians,
sampling plans, collaborative studies(checkers checking checkers),
etc if it's to be defined with instrumentation. Wow it is a big
project and it seems plant managers/owners ultimately decide quality
by determining disposition of product somewhat independent of the
QA/QC program. I think it's an ok idea however, putting it another
way, I think it is a huge project. Dennis

Frank Teuton

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511