Re: [compost_tea] Re: Brew tests

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 03:09:34 -0500

David is in Australia and is handling the microscope sales in OZ.

We will go with a different microscope here in the US, and I have to locate something that has the resolution but isn't $1000 or more. I need time to wander through the microscope literature. Hopefully Sunday.....

Then we order one, test it, get the pictures done on THIS microscope, and then offer it for sale.

If someone wants to take this on as a business, I'd be happy to just do the manual!

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
SFI Corvallis, OR
SFI Port Jefferson, NY