[compost_tea] Fish oil

From: Mike Benton <compost_at_mweb.co.za>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 11:24:17 +0200
Hiya
Some time last year we had a short thread on the benefits of using fish oil
in ACT.If I recall correctly it was suggested that it would be better for
the Fun guys :)Has any followed this up with testing to see if this is
correct? I like the idea of controlling foam and giving the little guys more
food at the same time.My only problem is we are still months away from
having the SA lab up and running and once you add fish oil the smell
changes...My Boxer comes running and waits for me to put a bit in his food
bowl.I have only my Mark 1 nose to check whats going on.
Any thoughts or comments would be welcome.

Regards
Mike Benton
Compost Technologies
mike_at_composttea.co.za      mobile 0823345371

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links