[compost_tea] Greetings

From: teagueysawol <teagueysawol_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 00:57:27 -0000
Greetings all
I have recently joined this group and have found some of the material
very interesting. I hope to become more involved in discussion as
time goes by, there certainly appears to be a lot of experience out
there! I am from Queensland in Australia, working in the cotton
industry. I have been involved in composting for many years now,
specifically composting of cotton gin trash. It is our intention to
take compost teas out to the industry in a broad acre scenario. We
have several 5000L brewers, hence our interest to get it right is
paramount. Anyways I will not take up any more of your valuable time.
Look forward to some interesting debate!

Regards
Chris

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here