[compost_tea] Fw: Help with tomato leaf spot

From: L Blair <rlbct_at_clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:29:15 +1200

I am forwarding this email to the CT list for comment.  (I have excluded
the
sender's details since I have not asked permission).  If you respond, please
advise if you do NOT want your details forwarded to the BDnow list.  I do
wish to send a summary of responses to them.
Lynton

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links