[compost_tea] Tomatoes with Alaska Humus tea.

From: quantumsoil <quantumsoil_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 01:58:24 -0000
Hi Bob,
      These tomatoes were grown in the soil with my concoction and
Alaska Humus.
I have sent these photos to Jeff for the past week to verify that
these extraordinary results are put on record to prove that compost
tea works, in adverse conditions.
So many people think that Sonic Bloom and other gimmick's will have
the answer, but I have proven throughout the years that any plant
will establish a monumental root structure with tea and loving care.
This does not necessarily only relate to Alaska, but throughout the
world, as I have case testimonials to prove the point!
We have just been given an import licence for China and the
Philippines have requested to test in that country.
John And Mary

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links