Re: [compost_tea] US Composting Council WASRe: Thermophilic stage of composting

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 03:42:42 -0400
My experience with the composting council meetings is a whole lot of politics, and a whole bunch of government and industry people talking to industry people.

The only "compost tea" people that went to the last US Composting Council meeting was Soil Soup. Maybe this year will be better?

Elaine Ingham

In a message dated 7/28/2004 11:28:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "T Dodge" <tdodge_at_spiritone.com> writes:

>Hey Kemnitz
>
>Try this URL "http://www.biconet.com/compost/thermometer.html"
>
>Presume you do not want to bury a series of low cost digital units from
>housewares down your windrows. Info from a series of hi/low recording
>might be interesting.
>

>On 2004, Jul 28, , at 5:08 PM, dkemnitz2000 wrote:
>
>> They have compost tea on the agenda
>> this year. Where can I get a long stem thermometer to monitor meso
>> and thermo conditions? Thanx. Dennis Kemnitz
>>

>Terence

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links