Re: [compost_tea] pasture exp - thanks Betsy

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:40:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you grazebeef for respecting and thanking Betsy. She is doing a great job. I think she is doing a great job. Betsy sat in Elaine's Micro class with me. I didn't know then what she would do with the brewer she bought from me and took home with her. I'm still making them if you have any interest I can tell you more. Bob

grazebeef <timj_at_ncat.org> wrote:Betsy,
Thanks for spending the time to provide some answers. I appreciate
what you are doing and my only goal is to better understand what
results folks are getting when they make these types of changes to
their businesses.

Appreciate your willingness to share

Tim

Yahoo! Groups Links