Re: [compost_tea] Re: Elaine's microscope manual

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 08:56:17 -0700 (PDT)

Good work RAY. You ae giving organic great support. If possible carry it on to include food quality content comparissons. Farmers are interested in tons per acre. Consumers are interested in food nutrient quality per meal. Or per dollar? The consumers will eventually control where agriculture goes. Hmm if consumers ever get so smart. Organics will have to do the education as well as furnish the better food? . Bob

ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com> wrote:Hey all

Been really busy this summer and doesnt look like its
going to wind down anytime soon. I have pics of
various plants and soils conditions listed on my
personal website at msn groups. Type in microbe tea
applications after locating the msn groups site. We
have testamonials coming in daily and im scanning them
and posting as recieved give or take a week or two
sometimes. Horizon Organic dairy has tripled their
acreage with us today and wants us to monitor the
whole farm of 7k acres recommending soil amendments
and watering and so on. We have had results of 12k lbs
per acre on Seneca/Green Giant Peas when 9k was best
before, corn grown without any conventional inputs
looking to be 40 ton per acre silage, pastures and
more, the list goes on and on. Great Year, hope
everyone on the list is doing as well. Please post
pics of any other good results on the site.

Thx

RayG
Sustainable Services Idaho LLC
Soil Foodweb Inc, Jerome Idaho