RE: [compost_tea] re clover in lawns.

From: Trisha Shirey <tshirey_at_lakeaustin.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:01:45 -0500

I agree with Jeff. Clover is a good early source of nectar for ladybugs
and other beneficials. The leaves are often full of ladybug eggs. The
spots where I have white clover in spring are the healthiest in summer.
Why do we embrace diversity in agriculture but insist on monoculture
lawns?

Trisha Shirey

Director of Flora and Fauna

Lake Austin Spa Resort