[compost_tea] Re: SFI Workshops in Texas

From: Kirk Leonard <kirk_at_oregonatural.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:24:39 -0700
Fantastic news!  Great job, Steve.  Thank you.  Banner day to hear about
this event day after learning NOSB will look at compost tea next month, too.
Yi-ya!  Double Yi-ya!

For folks who haven't been to an event like this, pull out the stops and
make it.  No matter how much you know about compost tea, you will learn a
lot more, and if you don't know a lot, the learning will be phenomenal.  I
have to believe it will be worth your whole year's travel budget and serve
you well for years to come.

And whenever you get that many compost tea nuts together, you can be sure
there will be some fun, based on experience of similar ICTC events.  And
unbelievably educational.  Go for it!

Kirk

> Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:38:20 -0500
> From: "Steve Bridges" <steve_at_texasgrown.com>
> Subject: SFI Workshops in Texas
>
> Hi everyone,
> Elaine is coming to Texas to present her Aerated Compost Tea Workshop and
two Microscopy Classes. More information about both of these is below. We're
also going to include the Texas Tea-Off as part of the ACT Workshop. So far,
we have the following brewers represented at the Tea-Off"

> WormGold 100gal.
> Bob-O-Lator
> Bitty Bob-O-Lator
> KIS 25gal.
> Earth Tea Brewer 22gal.
> Attendees are invited to bring their homemade models, too!

[snip]

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links