[compost_tea] Re: A peculiar question

From: tomjasz <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:34:24 -0000

Sounds like Jerry Baker has gone to India!

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth" <spacecitydx@w...>
wrote:

> The article below has been sent out on both the local harvest and
Market Farming list serves. I`ve taken an excerpt of all our
questions and comments; would you please answer my questions, based
on the article I have included and all your expertise with soil?

> Our question to the below article is if you are applying phosphoric
acid and CO2 (which increases photosynthesis).....

> 1. What is the corn syrup and fructose doing to the soil?
>
> 2. What fungi would/could develop on the plants as a result?
>
> 3. Would it attract more beneficial insects?
>
> 4. Any idea using this as a foliar spray do to our organic status?

."

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada