[compost_tea] Green Ice Tea

From: Jay D <entrep20_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 19:17:55 -0800 (PST)

It’s time for a COOL CHANGE…

 GOODBYE Traditional Green Tea...

“World’s First Instant Powdered Mix” – Not in Tea Bag anymore

RESENSA GREEN ICED TEA

with

PROVEN HEALTH BENEFIT

. Refreshes our Body - Green Tea which combines minimum amounts of Caffeine & substantial amounts of Catechin produces a milder more natural, energizing effect.

. Aids in Maintaining Good Figure - Green Tea also causes carbohydrates to be released slowly, preventing sharp increases in blood insulin levels. This promotes the burning of fats.

. Delays Aging & Its Effects - Daily consumption of Green Tea in sufficient amounts helps prolong life. The powerful antioxidizing agents of Green Tea restrain aging

. Helps Lower Blood Sugar Levels - The Polyphenols & Polysaccharides in Green Tea have been proven to lower blood sugar levels significantly.

. Lowers Bad Cholesterol - Green Tea mildly lowers total cholesterol levels by decreasing LDL "bad" cholesterol and increasing HDL "good" cholesterol

. Boosts Immune System - Green Tea Antioxidants make the body more resistant to simple sicknesses like flu, colds, & cough, as well as to complex diseases.

. Protects Against Many Diseases - Free oxygen radicals (Oxidants) have been identified to play a significant role in the formation of various diseases including heart disease, kidney disease, skin disease, etc.

. Helps Kill Bad Bacteria - Green Tea has the ability to kill certain bad bacteria. The higher formation of Glucuronides represents an important mechanism in detoxification. Furthermore, its strong sterilizing effect on bacteria is used in the treatment of diarrhea.

. Controls High Blood Pressure - The Catechins in Green Tea impede the action of Angiotensin, a chemical in the blood which is known to cause high blood pressure.

. Helps Prevent Cancer - Green Tea is rich in Catechins, which have been proven effective in reducing cancer risks.

. Promotes Strong Teeth & Oral Health - Green Tea's Polyphenols “inhibit the growth of pathogens in the mouth, promoting oral health & suppressing the not-too-pleasant odors these pathogens produce”

 “Antioxidant content of Green Tea is 100 times more effective than Vitamin C and 25 times better than Vitamin E in protecting cells from damage.”

Please check this link: www.resensa.com

The name of our company is Harmonde a division of Trevoca Corp. Limited. It is the exclusive distributor of Resensa Green Iced Tea worldwide.

The name of our company is Harmonde a division of Trevoca Corp. Limited. It is the exclusive distributor of Resensa Green Iced Tea worldwide.

Trevoca Corp. Limited is a Hong Kong based Internet marketing firm that initially operates in the Philippines.

Trevoca focuses its business in the field of Relational e-Commerce.

 Please refer to this link about our product: www.resensa.com

 Here are the procedures on how to purchase the product online:

Step 1: Register Online for Free

· Go to www.harmonde.com and click REGISTER. Select the country you're in. You will see 2 blank spaces ...

· Referrer PIN and Sponsor PIN.

 Place Referrer PIN : 1064931604

 Sponsor PIN: 1066818404

· Continue with the registration process by typing your personal Information. Afterwards, you will be taken to the ORDER page...

Step 2: Place Your Initial Order

· Minimum order for free delivery to your country is 216 liters equivalent of Resensa. It is worth US$435 or US$ per liter(all your next orders shall be US$324 per 216 liters, or US$1.50 per liter.) You may pay thru credit card, bank deposit, or letter of credit. The fastest way is thru credit card. After your order has been received by Harmonde, your product shall be delivered to your doorstep in 4 to 7 working days.

I’m a distributor. It is for FREE delivery anywhere you are.

 If you need help add me to your Yahoo Messenger, my ID is jaydeeoseph2.

Have a nice day!

Thanks

Joseph D.

Harmonde Company