Re: [compost_tea] Re: G.S. I . Tea results, Hi everyone, Dr.e ,ted ,steve,thanks for the help

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 19:06:39 -0900

Tom J:[Tom Jaszewski] You’re right, but the corporate wheels grind
slowly and it’s not MY data! I’ve succeeded in introducing ACT to the
Las Vegas Valley Water District. Wynn properties are likely to join in
as well and Bellagio already has. ACT has been written into the
specifications for their “Springs Preserve”, a multi-million dollar
sustainable desert living project. This past week I lectured in the
pesticide CEU division of “Desert Green” a southwestern conference of
500 horticulturalists. This week I’m off to Santa Barbara to speak and
do a radio show…the report will wait! (all this on my paltry 4 weeks
vacation!) LOL Since the HGTV special I’ve at least 6 presentations for
2005.

Jeff L: Which sort of proves a point. Practical application on an
economically dependent scale can serve to prove that something works.
By that I mean, the economics of Las Vegas would not tolerate a system
that didn't work and help bring in money. I agree we need more
scientific study, but your situation is a living proof as are some of
Doc E's golf courses, the Battery park is as well....not of compost tea
alone, but of a system of using soil microbes and soil foodweb
principles.

Cheers.

Jeff

Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/0PSxlB/TM