[compost_tea]

From: Pierre-Charles Crozat <pccrozat_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:51:29 +0100
We started making ACT w. a machine that we designed. Since it is winter here
in france we can not test our ACT in "real life". We have the manual from
soil food web so we can juge the ACT according to colour, smell... but that
is not enough for us. We need to have better indicators.
Does it mean that we have to have it analyzed by a lab? If so we are stuck
because there doesn't seem to be a lab able to do the testing that D Ingham
says is necessary here in France.
Are there any other ways to assess the quality of our ACT knowing that we
are fairly confident about our technology? Our compost is a vermicompost
that comes from a reputable producer who has given us the products analysis
so we feel quite confident about that as well.
Thanks

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links