Re: [compost_tea] Re: Water voodoo?

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:35:53 -0800 (PST)

SSSsssssoooo many avenues to get lost in, LYNON, Maybe that is part of the interest in the subject. Right now we at Bob's are looking at a different challenge:
B Franklin discovered electicity in water - particles - with his kite experiment. I uderstand in a fuzzy way how that works. How to get that voltage or any 'juice' (grin) by stirring water baffles me. But I'm listening. Bob

L Blair <rlbct_at_clear.net.nz> wrote:

Bob, I fear we will be moderated... but anyway I hope it will lead
somewhere useful for ACT.

I can come to grips with the stucture of water as ice :) even tho it would
be a bit difficult to brew CT with.
volts in a pool of water? well I havn't measured it myself, but the charge
is at the atomic level. spin the vortex one way and its positively charged,
negative the other way. I don't understand it tho. (as you may know, BD
stirring involves alternating the direction frequently).
You had more success than me with your static generator. I was given the
project for a school science fair, it looked the part but no juice!

John says, "high zeta potential colloids" are a key; so I guess a teaspoon
in the brew? but what are these buddies? colloids I know, how do you
recognise the zeta part?
Anyone know how they affect the organisms? would they be good to drink? (I
guess so even if only for the buddies in the digestive system).

Lynton

Yahoo! Groups Links