Re: [compost_tea] Flow forms

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:24:02 -0800

Yes

Ted Peterson
SOE
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tim Livingstone
  To: Compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 9:09 AM
  Subject: [compost_tea] Flow forms

  The recent discussion about flow forms has gotten my interest up.
  As we all know from hiking in the wilderness, truly there is
  something special about water from a good clean stream that is
  unlike well water or treated water. Is there anyone that would know
  more about flow forms used to brew tea and care to respond either
  to me personally or to the group? Here are a few questions:

  Q: Does anyone use water after it has flowed through a flow form
  as the water source for brewing tea?

  Q: Has anyone compared this type of water with regular water or a
  normal brewer type design to see if it increases the microbial activity
  or biomass?

  Q: Does anyone actually "brew" tea by running it over a flow form
  and is this better than a normal aeration system?

  Thank you kindly to anyone who wishes to respond.

  Tim Livingstone

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor