Re: [compost_tea] Re: MICROBIOLOGY TESTING of COMPOST TEAS

From: L Blair <rlbct_at_clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:39:38 +1300
Seasons Greetings Elaine, (and everyone)

> We offer courses at SFI on how to compost, both back-yard, as well as
commercial.  I'm putting together the data about how to determine what's
going on in the pile.  I keep adding more data, so the book keeps getting
bigger and bigger.  I know I have to cut the data input off, and just get it
published, but, darn, it's hard when the next set of data will show what
happens when......

> So, hopefully, the book will be out soon.  I should make a deal with Jeff
Lowenfels - I don't have to get my book out until he gets his book out......
grin!

How about publishing volume one; then further developments can go to vol 2,
etc.?
(let me know when its out)

Will you be teaching at uni in AUS in 2005?  Would you let me know where to
get the enrolment info?

Regards,
Lynton

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor