Re: [compost_tea] Greenhouse

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 23:20:57 -0900
I had white fly in my greenhouse before I started spraying with ACT.
Some plants were really infested. I use a straight, full strength
spray. On occassion, I dip plants into a bucket filled with tea. The
white flies disappeared sometime during the first summer of
application...I would say two months after i started.  At that time I
applied once a week.

Hope this helps.  I didn't do a controlled experiment....couldn't as I
didn't expect it to happen.  I am glad it did and though I am not sure
it was the tea, I assume it was...as that was the only different
factor.

Cheers,

Jeff L
Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Yahoo! Groups Links