Re: [compost_tea] Re: Mystery Organic Spray

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 22:03:15 -0500
Oh, I understand now.  Linda dislikes someone that I worked with, and Linda, or "worm woman two" is spreading nastiness because she's jealous of the "childrens book writer".

It is amazing to me that Linda would be so jealous of the "real" worm woman that she has to attack anyone who works with her.  Mary Appelhof is a wonderful person.  How utterly wretched of Linda to attack her without any provocation like this.  Mary's children's book is a great explanation of what worms do, on the level that children can understand.

Just flat out poor form form to attack like this, Linda.
----------------------
As of an e-mail go around today, I THINK Turf Pro will be changing their website to reflect the fact that I do consulting with them, and am not actually involved in running their company, or making corporate decisions for them.

I don't monitor the internet to try to make sure that absolutely everyone I work with represents the situation exactly correctly.  It's along the lines of the fact that I don't (can't) monitor every place where people mis-quote me.

When someone does present information incorrectly, or mis-quotes me, I appreciate knowing about it.  Can't always do anything about it, but it would be nice for all of you to check and make sure of what I REALLY said, before raking me over the coals.

Well, most normal people would never behave the way Linda is behaving, so I am usually not really worried about having to go into defense mode over "things people say Elaine said".

On the other hand, I appreciate that I have been notified about the Turf Pro thing.  The website will be changed, I presume, to reflect the actual relationship.

Just so everyone else on the list understands the actual situation.  I doubt that this will even phase Linda, however, so will everyone please understand that I will not further even open an e-mail from Linda?

If all of us just delete her e-mails without opening them, we'll all lead happier lives.

Please, Jeff, could you monitor the e-mails and remove ANY e-mail that is nasty and attacking?  Even mine, if I ever get in a nasty mood.

--
Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.

Yahoo! Groups Links