[compost_tea] Re: Re: Scary stuff

From: Kirk Leonard <kirkleon_at_open.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:16:54 -0800
> Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:55:10 -0800 (PST)
> From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: Scary stuff
>
> There is nothing more frighting than the gov being
> involved in controling ACT.

I gotta say yes and no to that.  Presently, USDA regards compost tea as raw
manure, no matter what it's made from.  How's that for frightening?  They
are in it and we need to set them straight.  Tom's post is scary evidence
that the chemheads will try to warp compost teas and the value of biology
however they can.

Governments will never control ACT but they will certify it for organic
production someday soon.  Some already do. USNOP is next.

I'm going to post a comment I'll send to NOSB on the Compost Tea Task Force
recommendations soon and hope others will too.

Kirk

Yahoo! Groups Links