Re: [compost_tea] (unknown)

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 21:29:56 EST

This question was asked:

I am thinking of buying a 100 gal. compost tea
brewer.What machine do you think would be best to make
fungal tea thats easy to clean.

Ah, where in the world are you? I don't want to recommend US brewers to
someone in OZ, or Africa.

We have tested many brewers, and the data have been on the SFI website, and
if not there, they will be on the Earth Fortifications website.

_www.earthfortifications.com_ (http://www.earthfortifications.com)

If anyone has DATA on their 100 gal brewers, I'd love to see their numbers.
while I can't exactly speak for Earth Fortifications, I expect they might be
willing to put numbers from labs other than SFI up on their website. Just
make sure the data were taken in a scientifically sound manner.

Elaine R. Ingham
Soil Foodweb Inc., Corvallis, Oregon
Soil Foodweb Inc., Port Jefferson, New York
Soil Foodweb Institute, Lismore Australia
Soil Foodweb Institute Cambridge, New Zealand
Laboratorios de Soil Foodweb, Culiacan, Mexico
Soil Foodweb Inc., Jerome, Idaho
Soil Foodweb Inc., South Africa