Re: [compost_tea] Re: Inclusion of clay in compost

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:22:22 EST

Hi Ted -

Could you send your data about compost and lack of E. coli in that compost,
using your methods, to the NOSB, specifically, Owusu Bandele?

The NOP needs to hear that making compost using the right methods clearly
results in no E. coli problems.

Steve - anyone else you would recommend Ted sending data like this to?

Elaine