RE: FW: [compost_tea] some recipes please

From: Tom Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:19:08 -0800

Dennis,

Do you mean http://www.aquaticeco.com <http://www.aquaticeco.com/> ? I
couldn't find a DO test strip. I'd be interested if you could post the URL.

Personally I see no point in continuing to monitor my DO. I've established
clear patterns and produce good quality tea. I might be concerned if I were
experimenting with new formulas. I use the same nutrient packs and
vermicompost in the same machine in a climate controlled brew room.