Re: [compost_tea] very disapointing soil test

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:27:49 -0800 (PST)
--- sosoilfoodweboaolom wrote:

> Please do not get be unhappy about receiving an
> "adequate to good" rating  on
> the qualitative assessment of your tea.

I saw a sign beside the road yesterday "SLOW CHILDREN"
Could be they were trtraumatizedy this type of sign
placed in front of their home when they were young
leading to assuming the glass is always half empty for
them. Of course maybe it doesn't matter because they
couldn't read it.

Butch Ragland
Conflict is as addictive as
cocaine, alcohol, cigarettes,etc