[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

weed killer

Dear Dirt:

Im tired of paying for expensive weed and grass killers like round up.

It seems I saw on TV once a gardener describing a home made remedy for killing weed and growth.

I have a small yard with a larg natural area covered with pine straw.  Thius is the area i try to keep weeds and grass cleared.

My questions is do you know of a weed and grass killer that can be made with houshold cleaning materials.

(  this guy on the tube use stuff like vinager, baking powder etc.  Not those ingredients but those types of hoshold goods.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Gary tapp