[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Agriculture

Dear Sir/Madam,

 I would like to have some informations about "The spice market in the
United States-Recent developments and prospects, United States
Department of Agriculture, an Economic Research Service Report,
Agriculture information bulletin number 709 (AIB 709)", written by Peter
Buzzanell, Rex Dull, and Fred Gray IN JULY 1995.
And also about The American Spice trade Association.
If you could provide me informations on how to contact these people or
how to get more informations about them, I would appreciate it.
Thank you very much.
Here is my e-mail address: erraisma@bu.edu