[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Fwd: New Web Page for Alternative Sources]

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden

-- BEGIN included message

I'm interested in finding any mix of old and new technologies for sustainable
methods of producing more of what I consume.  My motivation is partly from
the desire for good health (personal, family & environment), more control
over where my money goes (less to corporations and government programs I
don't agree with), how I spend my time (less in traffic jams, standing
in lines to buy things, garbage disposal, car repairs, etc.) and my "quality
of life."  I am consider myself a relative novice in this area, but have
been diligently researching, experimenting and adding to a web site as I go.

In order to share to those interested and get constructive feedback and
more useful information regarding this subject, this page is now available at:

http://www.teleport.com/~kevinf/free.html

--
kevinf@teleport.COM
Fiery classical (Paganini, Sarasate, Vivaldi, Bach) on electric guitar

-- END included message