[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

organic market questions

Organic Farmers Marketing Assn. (fwd)

I'm just starting a market analysis for a company in Madagascar that wants
to sell and grow
organic produce.  I hope you can help with some of the following:

I need to know interest in organic peas, melons, broccoli, cabbage,
pumpkin, tomatoes, cherries.
Price wholesalers and importers are willing to pay and volume, variety of
products in demand, customers, available export packaging.

I also need to know interest in Organic Dried fruit and organic fruit
Juice, Season of products in demand

If you can't help, maybe you can direct me. Also, maybe you have interest
in selling for this supplier.  Appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Teres Allen,
Arastar Internet