Hightower Radio

http://www.essential.org/hightower/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Title: Hightower Radio
Hightower Radio
With a Texas-sized wit and a fighting spirit, populist Jim Hightower is championing the concerns of working people and skewering the high and mighty as he has for years.

Now on the air coast to coast and on the World Wide Web!

TUNE IN!

Encourage your friends and neighbors to listen to the radio and to Real Audio on the net. If you don't already have a copy of the Real Audio Player, pick one up ... it's free! Our Commentaries are made possible in Real Audio by our Friends at Progressive Networks and their dedication to Progressive Work.

PITCH IN!

The decision to broadcast HIGHTOWER RADIO is up to individual stations. Please call or write your local talk radio station and tell them you want to listen to HIGHTOWER RADIO in your community. Thank your local station if it does carry HIGHTOWER RADIO, and ask for more.

Hightower's Daily Commentaries

Today's show.
This week's shows.
Past Shows.
Where can I hear Hightower Commentaries in my area?

Hightower's "Chat & Chew" Live Call-in Program

The "Chat & Chew" Show.
Listen live to the "Chat-n-Chew" from 12pm-2pm Eastern
Check out the United Broadcasting Network Site.
Where can I hear the "Chat & Chew" in my area?
Who makes Hightower Radio?

Visit other Progressives

Alliance for Democracy
Center for Responsive Politics
Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting
Farm Aid
Green Party
Institute for Alternative Journalism
Labor Cartoonists Huck & Konopacki
Mother Jones
National Priorities Project
New Party
Pacifica Radio
PeaceNet, EcoNet, ConflictNet, LaborNet, and WomensNet
Progressive Populist
Project Censored
Public Citizen
Radio for Peace International
Texas Observer
Utne Reader Magazine
Women's International News Gathering Service

Our internet consultant is Byrd & Block Communications, producers of the Earth & Sky radio series.

To contact the producer write to Chris Garlock. To contact other staff write Hightower Staff.

(rev. Apr. 28, 1997) We'd appreciate it if you'd include the most appropriate terms in the dialogue box: comments, story ideas, research, affiliate list, new book, problems or other. Your assistance makes managing the email much easier. Thanks.