[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Webring - The Shape of Things to Come

http://www.webring.org/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Title: Webring - The Shape of Things to Come

What
RingWorld
Join
Management

Who
Real-time Chat!

Welcome to the Webring, an exciting new way to navigate the World Wide Web! This totally free service allows web sites with similar interest to form "rings" of sites, allowing netizens a fast and efficient way to find content and a great way for sites to build traffic and gain exposure.

Looking for a new way to find something interesting and useful on the web? Each webring can contain anywhere from a dozen to a few hundred pages! Check out RingWorld, our online directory of the Webring system!

Looking for ways to expose your web site to the world? Why not Join a webring? There are over 5,000 active rings here at the Webring. If a ring doesn't already exist to suit your needs, you can create your own as well!

News and Updates

May 2
Check out the new Realtime Chat area!

April 9
The new version of the Webring system is finally online! Version 2 offers a number of enhancements and new features to the old system and allows for greater customization.

What's Available at this Site?

What is Webring?
RingWorld -- Our subject-oriented directory of the Webring system
Ring Index -- A comprehensive index of the rings on this system
Joining -- Information on joining an existing ring or creating your own
Webring Management -- Manage an existing ring (for ring owners only!) or edit your site information.

Webring is Copyright Sage Weil
© 1995, 1996, 1997
Webring created by Sage.
Site Layout and Graphics by michael.