[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Welcome to Hancock Shaker Village

http://www.hancockshakervillage.org/

 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Dragonfly Market Gardens
 mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu - mailto:llondon@bellsouth.net
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html
Title: Welcome to Hancock Shaker Village

Hancock Shaker Village

Welcome to Hancock Shaker Village. Although this virtual village does not compare to visiting our "real" site, we invite you to look around.

We have a special offer for visitors to our web site.

You can request additional information or send us your comments.

*About Hancock Shaker Village
*About the Shakers
*Planning your visit to Hancock Shaker Village
*Buildings
*Collections and Library
*Farm and Gardens
*Children's activities
*Craft demonstrations
*Workshops
*Calendar of events
*How to get there
*Other Berkshire County attractions
*Other Shaker-related sites

© Copyright 1996, Hancock Shaker Village
Junction, Rts 20 and 41, P.O. Box 927, Pittsfield, Massachusetts 01202
Voice (413) 443-0188, Fax (413) 447-9357
(800) 817-1137
"Hancock Shaker Village-Autumn", Leonard Weber, © Copyright 1992.

Comments to: HSV Webmaster

This WebSite created by WebWorks and hosted by T-Net .