[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Don't Panic Eat Organic

http://www.rain.org/~sals/my.html

 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Dragonfly Market Gardens
 mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu - mailto:llondon@bellsouth.net
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html
Title: Don't Panic Eat Organic

The Don't Panic Eat Organic Homepage was Last Updated OCT 22, 1997

You are the 84487th to visit this page . Counter installed April 28,1996

An organic growers' homepage! It is growing like everything else around here! If you have any tips or tricks that may help an organic grower pass it on.

DON'T PANIC EAT ORGANIC - DON'T PANIC GROW ORGANIC - DON'T PANIC BUY ORGANIC - DON'T PANIC THINK ORGANIC

Press here and Go to photo and fun page

Chemical Companies Slapped with Multimillion Dollar Class Actions for Poisoning Fields

This is a talk by Jan Dietrick Rincon-Vitova Insectaries. at the Acres U.S.A. Eco-Ag Conference To play this .ra file you will need the RealAudio Player.The Dietrick Institute for Applied Insect Ecology A non-profit public benefit corporation since October 1996 headquartered in Ventura, CA. The Institute offers education and research programs that promote the use of biological pest management strategies based on maintaining, restoring or enhancing the diversity of organisms in soil and above-ground foodwebs. Sorry for the poor sound .

  1. Part 1Part 1- 991448k
  2. Part 2Part2-1369248k
  3. Part 3Part3-2009204k
  4. Part 4Part4-854116k
  5. Part 5Part5-2465124k

Notes from Farm Field Day #1Choosing Borders and Interplantings for Natural Control of Pests Plant them and they will come!

This was a great event:Soil Ecology SeminarA big thank you to Dr. Elaine Ingham (Oregon State University) told me it was ok to post Scientific Basis for Biological Farming and Natural Control of Soil Insects and Disease

Wye College, University of LondonTwo good papers look for :INFLUENCES OF BIO-DYNAMIC AND ORGANIC TREATMENTS ON YIELD AND QUALITY OF WHEAT AND POTATOES: THE WAY TO APPLIED ALLELOPATHY?and EFFECTS OF HUMIC ACIDS AND THREE BIO-DYNAMIC PREPARATIONS ON THE GROWTH OF WHEAT SEEDLINGS

BIODYNAMICS home page

CNN Organic Food News

ORGANIC TRADING AND INFORMATION CENTERThis site is an information source for all types of natural products and ORGANIC foods.

The procceedings of the 1996 Permaculture Conference are available at Sixth International Permaculture Conference & Convergence Perth & Bridgetown, Western Australia September 27 to October 7, 1996

PERMACULTUREPermaculture Websites, Mailing Lists and Newsgroupsn also for more Permaculture information I always check April at Permaculture Visions,

There is good Permaculture reading also at Permaculture and Sustainable Living & Livelihood

Remember the 1st Organic World Exhibition and 11th IFOAM Scientific Conference was held in Copenhagen! Read daily updates on web during the exhibition (10th to 13th August): and for as long and they keep the web page up IFOAM96Check out what I was able to glean from Ifoam 96 from press releases and emailifoam'96 gleanings .Now IFOAM has a website atIFOAMThe INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF ORGANIC AGRICULTURE MOVEMENTS

STOP genetic engineering of our food

Pesticide Action Network North America (PANNA) is a nonprofit citizen-based NGO that advocates adoption of ecologically sound practices in place of pesticide use. PANNA works with over 90 affiliated organizations in Canada, Mexico and the U.S., and more than 400 PAN partner groups around the world, to promote sustainable agriculture, food security and social justice, and demand that development agencies and governments redirect support from pesticides to safe alternatives.

ENVIRONMENT & HEALTH BACKGROUND REPORTSO MANY PESTICIDES, SO LITTLE KNOWLEDGE

Genetic Engineering and Its DangersESSAYS ON GENETICALLY ENGINEERED FOOD-Thanks to the NATIONAL ORGANIC STANDARDS BOARD --- FINAL RECOMMENDATIONS -Organic farmers are not allowed to use Genetic Engineered stuff so look for the certified organic label and don't panic buy organic.

Soil Quality First Direct Evidence Ethylene Biosynthesis Triggers Plant Defense Mechanisms

Natural LifeNatural Life is a bimonthly newsmagazine founded in 1976 to provide information and inspiration about environmentally sustainable, self-reliant living

Living Planet Earth DataEnviro Facts and Year 2000 countdown.

Welcome to Noah's Ark!
Noah's Ark is an organic grower of Cherimoya .Want to learn about our most exciting crop , get recipes and read advertisements ? : ) just press Organic Cherimoya. We have been in business since 1979. We are C.C.O.F. California Certified Organic Farmer

Press here and go to CCOFThe Califorina Certified Organic Farmers Homepage . CCOF now certifies processors and handlers nationwide.

Cherimoya.avi My 1st. Cherimoya movie 1117 k long showing how easy it is to enjoy Organic Cherimoya!

Cherimoya2.aviMy lastest Cherimoya movie 446 KBshowing how easy it is to enjoy Organic Cherimoya!

Cherimoya CountryA Redtail Hawks eye view of Cherimoya Country

Reviews:

Sometime I am lucky enough to get sent books, tools, newsletters to review from people in the organic movement.

Books:

The book "Lets Get Growing"was sent to me to review.Elizabeth and Crow Miller the organic farmers author this How-To Gardening Book. If you are like me and want to read more from Mr. and Mrs. Miller : Enter" Our Garden" The Millers now have a organic homepage growing at The Organic Cybergarden!.

One of the greatest plantsman I know is Paul H. Thomson. I have learn a lot from this individual. Take a look at what he has to say about setting it up to have fresh fruit at all times. He got me off on the right foot. Taken from California Rare Fruit Growers: Volume 8 Number 1 February,1976 :Fruits The Year Around::::::: Paul H. Thomson