Internet and Environment(Ecology)-questionnaire ->final results

Finally, my University term paper "Internet and Environment" is written. I
evalueted my questionnaire with the following main-questions:

    1.What is the quality rating of environmental information?
    2.How userfriendly is the Internet in the fields of environment and
    3.Which are your requirements in the field of environmental issues?
    4.Where do you see problems in this respect?

You will find the final results in English and German under:

It would be great, if I would receive your feedback

Please read also the second part(in German): Wie wird das Medium Internet im
Umweltschutz eingesetzt? written by Joel Fisler

Thank you very much

Gian Carle

Gian Carle
CH-8046 Zuerich

sorry for crosspointing
Gian Carle  8126  Zumikon  Switzerland
Tel. 01/918 25 50          Fax. 01/251 93 10

Student in environmental sciennce at Zurich Switzerland