[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Ideas for Agriculture News Page

I just wanted to remind everyone about my new agriculture news page.  I

currently have a page devoted to cotton and a page devoted to peanuts.

Both contain interesting news and information.  I am also working on a

new page.  It is called "GPS applications in agriculture" and any input

on what you would like to see on this page would be appreciated.  Also I

would appreciate any other ideas for things to include on my website.

Either stop by my page at http://www4.ncsu.edu/~ctsimms/web/index.htm

and sign my guestbook and let me know what you think.  Or you can e-mail

me at ctsimms@unity.ncsu.edu and let me know what you think.  Any

thoughts would be appreciated.    Thanks, Chris.