Re: insects as food

Hello, Debi and everyone--

I was thinking I remembered a professor here at UW who dealt with insects as
a food source, so I asked our extension entomologist about it. Here is his

The Food Insect Newsletter was  put together by Dr. Gene Defoliart in
our Department. he has passed on the editorship to Dr. Florence
Duckel,Professor of Entomology, at Montana State University.-324 Leon
Johnson Hall, Bozeman MT 59717-0302 Tel: (406) 994-5065.  It has been
published for the last 8 years . All kind or references, recipes, and
other information from around the world. Back issues are $1.50 each

Phil Pellitteri/Entomology

Hope this helps!

Laura Paine
Department of Agronomy