Fwd: 50% Interest in Fiddler's Green Farm and Tierra Rica Homestead For Sale
I know commercial posts are frowned upon, however, I've known this farm for
several years and it has a wonderful reputation in the community. The
remaining partners (a couple) are creative, knowledgable farmers and really
good people. I'd like to see them be able to continue rather than have to
sell the entire operation. I offer this in the hopes of sustaining this
If you must flame, flame at me, I offered to post this.
From: email@example.com (BeeLine Associates)
Date: 97-02-27 15:49:17 EST
Your invitation to join a thriving organic farming community in Northern
California's Capay Valley. A rare opportunity to buy 50% interest in a
profitable, certified organic farm and homestead including:
* Well established and profitable organic vegetable farm business ($350,000
- $400,000 gross annual revenues). Business includes: 130 member CSA, 4
weekly, well attended Farmers Markets, and high-end restaurant clients.
* 36 acres of land which has been farmed organically for 23 years and CCOF
certified for 20 years. Nearly 3 acres planted in young, high value
* Reliable and abundant ground water supply with 78' agricultural well
delivering 650 g.p.m.
* Beautiful, shared custom home featuring over 3,700 square feet of living
space with majestic, country views from every room. Two wing design offers
both privacy and common areas. House offers lots of light, 20' high
ceilings, professional kitchen, wood stoves, redwood decks, ample storage,
and nicely landscaped yards.
* Several historic and modern outbuildings including: 3 bedroom 2 bath
Craftsman style home for farm employees; small "casita" guest house; large
redwood barn and pole barn; packing shed with two coolers; and 20' x 60'
fully equipped greenhouse.
* Farm equipment: 3 tractors (2 Kubota, 1 Oliver "high crop"), Celli spader
and other implements, 1 CAT, 1 forklift, 4 trucks, irrigation, and all
* Owners willing to carry partial loan.
Inquiries should be made to: Nancy and Rick Reed, BeeLine Associates:
707.257.6613 tel. 707.257.6618 fax, firstname.lastname@example.org, 5141 St. Helena
Highway, Napa, CA 94558.