Info Request on Farmer-Led Watershed Initiatives
I am looking for information on watershed initiatives that are primarily
farmer-led and organized. In particular, I'd like to know:
- How did the initiative originate?
- What were/are the environmental/agricultural challenges faced?
- What are the specific goals of the initiative?
- Who is involved (partners/collaborators) and how was this
- What sources of funding are used for the initiative?
- What are the initiatives accomplishments/successes?
- What methods were/are used to achieve these successes?
Any help (info/contacts/etc.) would be greatly appreciated.
Jim Kleinschmit phone: 612-870-0453
Watershed Program Associate direct phone: 612-870-3421
Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy (IATP) fax: 612-870-4846
2105 1st Avenue South email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55404 USA NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:email@example.com