[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ignoring a Solution

grin, that reminds me of years ago when we considered buying a farm. We
didn't, but while I searched, the realtors, seeing that I was a woman,
would take me to five or 20 acre parcels and show me the bathrooms and
the kitchen wallpaper and I kept saying "Look. Does it have a good water
supply? How are the fences? What kind of soil is here?" and they couldn't
believe I was not primarily interested in the cuteness of the house.

Marge Wood   woodm@nicanor.acu.edu   (915) 674 2341
http://www.acu.edu/~woodm/index.html or /whatsnew.html